Lead C++ Developer - Gaming
Verys, recognized as one of Orange County's fastest growing software development firms, is seeking a Lead C++ Developer to join our internal dev team working in our new Santa Ana, CA headquarters. This position will be responsible for leading a team in game server development, including enhancement, new development and performance testing for a leading MMO gaming company.
Only local candidates will be considered. You must be able to interview and work in our Santa Ana office. Recruiters submitting candidates that are not local will be removed from consideration for all future opportunities.
Desired skills & experience
- 10+ years of development in C++ WEB ENVIRONMENT, NOT EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
- Strong experience with systems or network engineering is desired
- 3+ years of recent experience leading a team
- Experience working on low-level server-side code
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer Science degree or related experience
- Experience with GO or Python is a plus!!
- Passion for gaming