Verys, recognized as one of Orange County's fastest growing software development firms, has an immediate opportunity for a full-stack Java Developer
to work with our internal development team in our new Santa Ana office. In the role of Java Developer,
you will lead a small team working on high-visibility and complex technical web and mobile projects for one of our marquee global clients. You will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our clients. You will stay up-to-date on the latest Java frameworks and methodologies and will collaborate daily to understand the overall business and functional flow of the applications your team is developing.
Local Irvine candidates only! Must be able to interview and work in our Irvine office. Recruiters submitting candidates that are not local will be removed from consideration for future positions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java, J2EE
- Spring MVC
- Database experience (SQL, Stored Procedures)
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in software technology-related roles
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java and Spring MVC
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Hands-on experience with Apache Camel is required
- Full stack - front and back end skills are required
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies
- Proficiency with service oriented architecture / web service technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.