Verys, recognized as Orange County's fastest growing software development firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Microservices Engineer
to work with in our Santa Ana headquarters. The Sr. Microservices Engineer
will work with a small team working on high-visibility and complex technical web and mobile projects for one of our marquee global clients. You will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our clients. You will stay up-to-date on the latest Java frameworks and methodologies and will collaborate daily to understand the overall business and functional flow of the applications your team is developing.
Local candidates only! Must be able to interview and work in Santa Ana office. Sorry, no sponsorship available. No 3rd parties or recruiters, please.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java, J2EE
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience with microservices and AWS cloud services
- Database experience (SQL, Stored Procedures)
- 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in software technology-related roles
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java and Spring MVC
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies
- Proficiency with service oriented architecture / web service technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.