Verys, recognized as S. California's fastest growing software development firms, is seeking a Technical Project Manager to manage the development team and define the technical specifications for custom software application development projects. This position requires a strong communicator with a detailed eye for research. The Technical Project Manager will work with internal and external development teams to ensure technical design documents are complete, confirm scope compared to business requirements and resolve conflicts. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact and effectively communicate with internal/external clients, development teams, technical support teams, quality assurance teams and senior management. If you have a passion for gaming, prior development experience and strong project management skills, we want to speak with you!
Only local Orange County candidates will be considered for this direct hire position! No 3rd parties or recruiters, please.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Requires a 5+ years relevant experience as a Technical Project Manager; experience with Agile driven business analysis and proven ability to deliver custom applications
- Proven ability to research solutions, prepare and analyze RFPs and responses, and not afraid to recommend solutions
- Must be able to lead the team, as well as contribute coding skills to client projects
- BS/BA Degree required; Information Technology or Computer Science preferred
- Clear understanding of the Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and strategic thought leadership to effectively resolve challenges and architect solutions
- Comfort taking technical to developers and business language to non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with effective attention to detail