UI/UX Product Designer
Verys, recognized as one of Orange County's leading software development firms, has an immediate need for a UI/UX Product Designer to join our internal design team on a contract basis. The Designer will work with Verys developers, clients, stakeholders and users to develop state-of-the-art web and mobile applications.
Only local candidates will be considered. No 3rd parties or recruiters, please. Vendors submitting candidates that are not local will be removed from consideration for all future opportunities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience working with design/development teams, stakeholders and users as a full-stack (UI, UX, interaction, visual) designer delivering intuitive, innovative and delightful products from concept to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze web and mobile applications and provide detailed proposals for what, how and when enhancement solutions can and should be delivered.
- Well versed in user centered design with the ability to comfortably interact with stakeholders and users to lead discovery and document requirements (functional specifications, site maps, KPIs, timelines).
- Skilled at developing high quality personas, workflows and information architecture as needed to set the foundation for informed and insightful UI/UX design choices.
- Have a well defined process for sharing and iterating upon complex flows and functionality through wireframes, interactive prototypes, high fidelity mockups and usability testing.
- Experience and training in Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture, Human Factors Engineering, or Business Process Analysis/Engineering is a plus.
- Super geek level in wireframing, prototyping and visual design tools (Sketch, Invision, Adobe CC)
- Online portfolio of relevant, web, native, and responsive product and application designs is required.