Front End Developer
Verys, recognized as one of S. California's fastest growing software development firms, is seeking a Front End Java Developer to join our Dallas team working onsite at a major airline (70% front end and 30% back end). This role will work closely with business owners, project managers, UX Leads, graphic designers and J2EE developers/Tech Leads to provide direction for the future development of all web applications.
Please apply only if you are local to the Dallas area and can interview face to face! Any 3rd party or recruiter sending candidates that are not local will be removed from consideration for all future opportunities.
Desired skills & experience
- Experience developing technical solutions throughout the entire product lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables such as screen layouts, user interface elements, and prototypes
- Ability to translate usability and field research findings into design/function improvements
- Previous experience working in an Agile team environment using two week sprints for delivery of production quality code
- Proficient in markup coding by hand, specifically HTML5 and/or XHTML 1.0
- Proficient in CSS3, SASS/COMPASS implementation and best practices
- Proficient in key Java technologies such as Java, JSP, JSTL, Struts-taglib, Apache Tiles, Struts MVC
- Proficient in Spring MVC, Spring-taglib, Spring Web Flow and/or Spring Mobile
- Proficient in Responsive web design understanding (css media queries)
- Proficient in accessibility implementation using WGAC 2.0 and Section 508 standards