Sr. AEM Web Developer
Verys is seeking a Sr. AEM Web Developer who is an expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for a full time position in Irvine. The Sr. AEM Developer will design, architect and build large-scale, high-volume marketing websites and mobile applications for our automotive industry client.
Local candidates only, please. No recruiters or 3rd party candidates. No Visa sponsorship available. Any recruiters submitting candidates for this role will be blocked from our system and no longer be eligible to submit candidates for other roles.
What you will be doing:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Build websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
What's in it for you:
- Expert in Adobe CQ AEM
- 4+ years of web application development utilizing Java/J2EE/JSP (e.g. coding, heap dump & thread dump analysis, Taglibs, EJBs, JavaBeans, JSPs)
- Expert in Content Management Systems (CMS) and website architecture.
- Proficiency in HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Apache, Apache and IIS
- Experience and ability to conceptually understand the implications and propose architectures for large Web based solutions of different sizes, their implications on the solution concept and development as well as understanding the impact of caching and other performance related measures.
- Practical experience in HTML, CSS and overall presentation layer creation
- Demonstrated experience with installation, administration and debugging of Servlet Engines or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages)
- Exciting work building large-scale, high-traffic websites using cutting-edge technologies
- New, modern work environment
- Great pay and benefits!!