Senior Web Developer
Verys, recognized as one of S. California's leading software development firms, is seeking a Senior Web Developer to work onsite with our Newport Beach financial services client. This role will be responsible for design, development and testing of our client's public facing website and custom web applications.
This is a direct hire position. Local Candidates ONLY, please. No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field, or equivalent training, and professional experience
- Expert knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience building web applications
- Expert experience building web applications in Node.js and React.js
- Experience in using node frameworks, such as Express.js
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3
- Experience with responsive design is a must
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager is strongly preferred
- Solid understanding of RESTful principles and experience creating RESTful APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting skills