Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Lead Java Microservices Engineer
to join our development team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
The Lead Java Microservices Engineer
to work with our Miami, FL team. This role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects. This role will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our client. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and detail oriented. Candidate must be able to work ONSITE in Miami, Florida. Sorry, no sponsorship available.Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of enterprise software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on microservices development is required!
- Must have demonstrated cloud migration experience
- Expert level experience with Java 8, and Spring Boot
- Bonus points for Angular 2+ experience
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies, Test Driven Development and paired-programming
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule