Verys, recognized as one of Southern California's fastest growing software development firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Lead Java Microservices Engineer
to work with our Miami, FL team. The Lead Java Microservices Engineer
role is an integral member of our technical team, working on high-visibility and complex technical projects. This role will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our client. The ideal candidate will be very hands on and detail oriented.
Candidate must be able to work ONSITE in Miami, Florida. Sorry, no sponsorship available.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of enterprise software development experience
- 2+ years of hands-on microservices development is required!
- Must have demonstrated cloud migration experience
- Expert level experience with Java 8, and Spring Boot
- Bonus points for Angular 2+ experience
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies, Test Driven Development and paired-programming
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.