At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Software Developer to join our team within our client’s Experian’s campus Costa Mesa, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and kickstarting your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re awesome at web application development using tools like Angular, React.js, or Vue.js
- You have experience with HTML5/CSS3, LESS, and SASS
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You’ve been doing something comparable for around 2-5 years
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!