Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Lead UI Software Engineer to join our development team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
Local Candidates ONLY, please. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years industry experience building responsive web applications, with frontend architecture experience and at least 2 years as a team lead
- Experience with Webpack, Node and AWS
- Expert experience building web applications with React.js and Redux
- Experience with HTML5/CSS3, building complex web user interfaces
- Experience with CSS, specifically react-JSS
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for gaming is a bonus!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field, or equivalent training, and professional experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!