Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Head of Human Resources to join our team of talented and passionate engineers in our corporate headquaters.
In this position,you will provide strategic direction and guidance on complex employee relations issues, organizational structure, workforce planning, employee engagement, communication and other HR initiatives
Local Candidates ONLY, please. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years experience leading an HR organization in a consulting or professional services organization is a must!!
- 8+ years of experience in Human Resources
- 5+ years of experience in a Human Resources leadership role
- Experience personally handling a wide variety of complex employee relations issues
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team
- History of success innovating, leading, and managing the execution of projects
- Superior project management and process improvement skills
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting abilities
- Experience working in labor laws in California + other states
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable pushing back on senior leadership and challenging the status quo
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Excellent at managing time and prioritizing work
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!