Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Technical Delivery Manager
to join our team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
The Senior Technical Delivery Manager to define and lead the technical specifications and development of consumer facing web-based applications and cloud migrations for premier global brands. This position requires a strong communicator with a detailed eye for research. The Senior Technical Consultant will work with external development teams to ensure technical design documents are complete, confirm scope compared to business requirements and resolve conflicts. The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact and effectively communicate with internal/external clients, development teams, technical support teams, quality assurance teams and senior management. Desired Skills & Experience:
- Requires a 5+ years relevant experience as a Technical Consultant; experience with Agile driven business analysis and proven ability to deliver consumer facing web applications.
- Proven ability to research solutions, prepare and analyze RFPs and responses, and not afraid to recommend solutions
- BS/BA Degree required; Business Management, Information Technology or Computer Science preferred;
- Clear understanding of the Agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to employ diplomacy and strategic thought leadership to effectively resolve challenges and architect solutions
- Comfortable talking technical to developers and business language to non-technical stakeholders
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with effective attention to detail
- Travel up to 25% is required
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!