Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior UI/UX Product Designer
to join our team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
The Senior UI/UX Designer position is for a 3-month project, onsite at our client's Costa Mesa offices. This project is focused on creating new and effective solutions that increase lead conversions on an existing credit card marketplace product. You will be working and collaborating as a part of their internal UX/UI design team.Only local candidates will be considered. No 3rd parties or recruiters, please. Responsibilities:
- Design and iterate on: wire-frames, user flows, information architecture, and prototypes
- Work closely with product managers and user test leads to turn quick feedback cycles into polished solutions
- Recommend and define new ways to improve the usability and user experience of existing systems
- 4+ years of experience in UX design, information architecture, wire-frames, and prototyping
- 2+ years of client-facing experience, either in agency or consulting environment
- A strong portfolio demonstrating breadth, creativity, process, and innovation
- Online portfolio of relevant, web, native, and responsive product and application designs is required.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!