Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Java Developer
to join our development team in Austin, Texas. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
We are excited to expand our Verys team to the Austin, Texas area! We are currently working from a beautiful WeWork space while we hit the ground running and now is the perfect chance to join our Texas team on the ground floor. This is the perfect time for those seeking a new opportunity within the Verys team.
The Senior Java Developer will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our clients. This role will keep you up-to-date on the latest Java frameworks and methodologies and will collaborate daily to understand the overall business and functional flow of the applications your team is developing.
No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java, J2EE
- Spring MVC
- Database experience (SQL, Stored Procedures)
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in software technology-related roles
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java and Spring MVC
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Full stack - front and back end skills are required
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies
- Proficiency with service oriented architecture / web service technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule