Verys, Southern California's fastest growing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Java Cloud Engineer
to join our development team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors, and Experian.
The Java Cloud Engineer will work alongside technical leads, developers, business analysts and project managers but will also be responsible for interfacing directly with our clients. This role will keep you up-to-date on the latest Java frameworks and methodologies and will collaborate daily to understand the overall business and functional flow of the applications your team is developing.
No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Java, J2EE
- Spring MVC
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in software technology-related roles
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java and Spring MVC
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Experience with angular development
- Experience with cloud migration
- Experience utilizing Agile SDLC methodologies
- Proficiency with service oriented architecture / web service technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, software engineering, or engineering-related field, or equivalent business experience.
- Cloud foundry is a huge plus!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!