Verys is seeking a Sr. AEM Developer who is an expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for a full time position in Santa Ana. The Sr. AEM Developert will develop large-scale, high-volume marketing websites and mobile applications for our local client.
No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
What you will be doing:
- Building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5+ years of web application development utilizing Java/J2EE/JSP
- Proficiency in HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Apache and IIS
- Practical experience in HTML, CSS and overall presentation layer creation
- Demonstrated experience with installation, administration and debugging of Servlet Engines or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages)
Paid time off
Snacks and drinks available daily
And so much more!