Verys, one of Southern California's fastest frowing software development firm is seeking a talented and enthusiastic AEM Developer to join our development team. We build software to be proud of for clients such as Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia Motors and Experian.
As the a Senior AEM Developer who is an expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). The Senior AEM Developer will develop large-scale, high-volume marketing websites and mobile applications for our local client.
No sponsorship available. No recruiters or 3rd parties, please.
What you will be doing:
- Building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5+ years of web application development utilizing Java/J2EE/JSP
- Proficiency in HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Apache and IIS
- Practical experience in HTML, CSS and overall presentation layer creation
- Demonstrated experience with installation, administration and debugging of Servlet Engines or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Snacks and drinks available daily
- Friday Lunches
- And so much more!