At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new DevOps Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and love picking up new skills.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re awesome with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins and Terraform.
- You have strong AWS experience, specifically ECS and Lambda.
- You have experience working on CLI tools with Python 3.
What you will be doing
- Add configuration as code support to allow development teams to specify their own configurations with minimal DevOps involvement
- Update CLI (Command Line Interface) tool to orchestrate deployment process in AWS
- Create higher level more reusable terraform modules than what is in place currently
- Create dynamo table to store all metadata about deployment environments and versions that are deployed
- Implement semantic versioning
- Implement Blue/Green Deployments
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
This position is fully remote due with the option to work out of our Orange County, CA office. Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!