At Verys, we build software to be proud of for world class clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Our developers have a chance to work with a variety of tech stacks across industries, allowing them constant growth and exposure to new challenges within our family-like culture.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Salesforce.com Developer
to join our team at our HQ office in Santa Ana, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- 8+ years of application development experience, including 5+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce.com products
- Demonstrated experience with APEX (classes, triggers and web services), Visual Force, Salesforce APIs, and Force.com
- Strong knowledge of application configuration, triggers, process builders, workflows, visual force, apex coding, batch processes, and database design.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce data model, custom objects, visual force pages, workflows and configuration
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bonus points for Salesforce certifications!
Important note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role currently or in the future.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
We are excited to review your application!