At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior AEM Developer
to join our team in Miramar, Florida. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Building websites and applications using Adobe Experience Manager
- Design and build components, templates, dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image scaling, internationalization, and personalization.
- Work in an agile development environment.
- Translate business requirements into AEM specific implementation specifications.
- Design and improve internal development methodologies
- Expert in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5+ years of web application development utilizing Java/J2EE/JSP
- Proficiency in HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, jQuery, Apache and IIS
- Practical experience in HTML, CSS and overall presentation layer creation
- Demonstrated experience with installation, administration and debugging of Servlet Engines or any commercial Application Server and the usage of respective technologies (Java Servlet, Java Server Pages)
Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching