At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Java Microservices Engineer to join our team in Miramar, Florida. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re an expert with Java8, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and Spring MVC.
- You have solid experience building and working with microservices.
- You’ve thrived on teams using the Agile methodology.
- You have at least 7 years of comparable experience under your belt.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!