At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Software Engineer
to join our team at our HQ office in Santa Ana, CA. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and kickstarting your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Golang, with additional experience in Python or Ruby.
- You're confident with Bash scripting.
- You’re are highly knowledgeable with Nginx, Redis, mySQL, and AWS technologies.
- You have experience building cloud infrastructure and operating live systems.
- You have solid knowledge of design patterns and object-oriented software design practices.
- You have good working knowledge of highly scalable web servers (Nginx, Tornado, Django, etc) message brokers (RMQ/SQS).
- You have enough total development experience to perform at the senior level – typically at least 7 years.
This position is temporarily fully remote due to COVID-19. Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching