At Verys, we build software to be proud of for world class clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Our developers have a chance to work with a variety of tech stacks across industries, allowing them constant growth and exposure to new challenges.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Senior Angular Developer to join our team in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You're smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You are an experienced front-end or full stack developer with at least 5 years of experience with Angular 7/8.
- You're familiar with Git merging and branching strategies.
- You have hands-on experience with front-end unit, component, functional and UI testing for Web apps with frameworks like Karma.
- You have good working knowledge on Object Oriented concepts.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- Bonus points if you have leadership experience!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching
Important note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this position now or in the future.
We are excited to review your application!