At Verys, our software engineers have the ability to own their projects and build their experience across tech stacks and industries. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Java Developer
to join our team in Dallas, TX. In this role, you will work alongside technical leads, developers, QA analysts, and project managers to deliver the quality code that’s lead to our stable growth over the last 7 years.
If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
- You’re smart, adaptable, and passionate about delivering the highest quality of code.
- You communicate well with teammates and clients, and your experience backs that up.
- You’re highly skilled with Core Java and jUnit
- You have used Spring MVC and Hibernate
- You’re experienced with Git merging and branching strategies
- Bonus points if you have experience with Java multithreading, Azure, Angular, HTML, and/or CSS
- You’ve been doing something similar for at least 3 years.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship now or in the future for this role. We are excited to review your application!
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching