Important note: We are only considering candidates local to Orange County, CA. This position is temporarily fully remote due to COVID-19. Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application!
At Verys, we build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian. Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Technical Project Manager
to join our team at our HQ office in Santa Ana, California. If you are excited by solving complex challenges and growing your career within an innovative software services company, we’d love to hear from you!
What you will be doing
As a Project Manager, you will gather user requirements and define technical specifications for custom software application development projects. You will work with internal and external development teams to ensure technical design documents are complete, confirm scope compared to business requirements and resolve conflicts. The candidate with most potential for success is someone with prior development experience, solid project management skills, and the ability to effectively communicate with internal/external clients, development teams, technical support teams, quality assurance teams and senior management.
Skills & Requirements
- You have a proven ability to research solutions, prepare and analyze RFPs and responses, and you’re not afraid to recommend solutions
- You have a distinct knack for employing diplomacy and strategic thought leadership to effectively resolve challenges and architect solutions
- Your communication is impeccable, and you know your audience; you can talk technical to developers and business language to non-technical stakeholders
- You work effectively under pressure and you are able to meet tight deadlines
- You have thrived on teams using the Agile methodology
- You have several years of relevant experience as a Project Manager, including Agile driven business analysis and proven ability to deliver custom applications
- Bonus points if you have professional experience in finance or in the mortgage industry!
Please note that we do not work with third parties or provide sponsorship at this time. We are excited to review your application
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching