- We are not able to provide sponsorship or work with third parties at this time.
- This is a full-time direct hire position. The position is temporarily remote with an eventual return to our office in Orange County, CA.
Verys is a multi-disciplined technology delivery firm that offers a strategic approach to building software through user-centered design, modern development architecture, and business alignment all wrapped up in a structured agile environment. We build software to be proud of for clients like Blizzard, American Airlines, Kia, and Experian.
Right now, we’re looking to welcome a new Recruiting Coordinator
to the team! In this role, you will learn all aspects of the technical recruitment process. You will work alongside the head of talent acquisition to deliver a world class experience for prospective candidates. You will own many of the behind-the-scenes processes that go into interview coordination and hiring decisions. In the process, you will become well versed in a variety of technical topics and contribute to the growth and success of the company at large.
If you are looking to start your recruitment career within a fast paced and collaborative environment, we would love to hear from you!
Skills & Requirements
What you will be doing
- You are exceptionally intuitive, communicative, and able to dig deep in conversations with others. You build rapport easily and are capable of uncovering candidates’ motivations and career goals.
- You are fascinated by technology and interested in learning all aspects of software development and delivery.
- You have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, ideally proven within a corporate people-facing job.
- You are highly organized and able to juggle competing priorities with ease. With the right direction, you can be highly autonomous.
- You are entrepreneurial in that you proactively solve problems, define processes, and prioritize the needs of the business.
- Formal education is not required; We care most about your skills, lived experience, and potential.
- Customer service, sales, administration, or recruiting experience is a big plus!
- Coordinate interviews and internal meetings using Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and online interviewing platforms.
- Communicate with candidates at all stages of the interview process by phone and email.
- Write and manage job postings on job boards such as LinkedIn and Indeed.
- Maintain data within our Applicant Tracking System.
- Proactively seek out qualified candidates via online platforms, job fairs, etc. Create and maintain pipelines for candidates with specific skillsets.
- Learn to conduct phone screens and video interviews in English and Spanish.
- Support the recruitment function at Verys with other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
We are excited to review your application!
- The opportunity to learn recruitment within a highly collaborative environment.
- Training resources such as Udemy and Open Sesame.
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you’re into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there’s a club for that.
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- 401K matching